100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My First 10 Reason I Love My Husband...

Here are my first 10 reasons why I love my husband.^.^
  • He is God's greatest gift to me. (Second to my salvation of course.^.^)
  • He says I love you to me every morning when he wakes up.
  • He always excitedly and warmly welcomes me home when I get home late or happily greets me when he arrives.
  • He always always tells me that he feels relaxed when he's with me.
  • He always tells me that he loves being with me.
  • He looks very excited whenever we go on a date.
  • He always tells me that he's happy to be with me.
  • He is sweet, not only through gifts or doing things for me, but by saying sweet words to me too.^.^
  • He always wants us to have a common hobby that we can do together.
  • He always prays for me and for our family.
Wait for the next 10 reasons why I love my husband.^.^ I'm excited to start doing this again.^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home