100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Reasons 31 - 40!:)

Norman and I will be going out later and I am so excited.:) So before I leave, here are reasons 31 to 40.:)

  1. His deep concern for me. He always asks me how I am doing and makes sure that I get home safe.:)
  2. He enjoys conversing with me. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun and have fun.:)
  3. His generosity. He is a very generous man and he gives to the poor whenever he can.:)
  4. He is not afraid to tell me what I need to hear / know. He tells me when I did something wrong. And what's best is that he says it all in a gentle and loving manner.:)
  5. He make sure always that everything is right in my relationship with God.:) He never fails to encourage me to meet with God everyday.:)
  6. He always greets me with a smile.:) No matter the weather, no matter the circumstances, whenever he sees me, he gives me a big smile that shows that he is more than happy to see me and that he is excited to spend time with me.:)
  7. He makes me feel special. He does these little things that really relays the message that I am special to him.:)
  8. He is very ticklish. This one I can't forget. I was so amazed that he is so ticklish to the point that I can make him laugh by tickling his arm.:) You can just imagine my surprise.:) But at least I can make him laugh always, hehe...*devilish laugh*;)
  9. His strong desire to be the messenger of God's word.:) This man wants to share God's words to anyone and to every opportunity that will arise. And if he encounters people who judges the Faith, watch out, he's not one to back down.:)
  10. He makes me feel secure. Of course my ultimate and primary source of security is God but after God, Norman makes me feel secure by his declaration of love and warm hugs.:)
The next ten will continue next week.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home