100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Last 10! Reasons 91 - 100!!!:D

Here's the last 10 reasons why I love my fiance so much.:) By Saturday we will be married and I am so excited to start living my life with him.:)

  1. I'll say this again because I believe this is worth mentioning twice.:) He's very patient with me, hehe...bas the time of our wedding draws near, I became more emotional and more temperamental.:) Not because I'm scared or nervous or anything, but because there are so many things that needs to be done that there are times that even I don't understand myself.:) But I'm just so thankful that Norman is so patient with me.:)
  2. His faith in God.:) In our situation right now, we are being tested to become better persons and to become great husband and wife for each other. Despite the situation that we are in, he never fails to trust God and believe in all the promises of God in our lives.:)
  3. He wants for us to do things together.:) By this I mean that whenever we need to fix some things, especially for our wedding, he wants the two of us to handle it, not just me, and I don't want him alone to handle it, but together.:)
  4. He teach me new things.:) He loves to teach me new things, from programming to Systems Analysis and Design, to anything.:)
  5. He reminds me always to spend time with God.:) As a Christian, what is more important in my life is our personal relationship with God.:) And I just feel so blessed that my future husband reminds me always to spend time with God.:)
  6. He reminds me always that God should be the number one in my life, not him.:) Both of us recognize the fact that on our own strength, our relationship may very well crumble because of our sinful nature. And we know that only by putting God in the center of our relationship will we have a happy and lasting marriage.:) And him reminding me to put God first is his way of telling me that he wants our marriage to work until the end of our lifetime.:)
  7. He is not afraid to rebuke me.:) I am after all a human being, and as the bible says, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God..." (Romans 3:23). And Norman is not afraid to tell me if I have done something wrong.:) It shows how much he loves me and God that he doesn't want me to become far away from God.:)
  8. He always reminds me of God's goodness in any and all circumstances.:) Sometimes we need someone to remind us how good God is and that God always have a great plan for us regardless of our situations.:)
  9. He freely allow God to work in my life.:) Yes, he loves to protect me, but when he sees that I am struggling with something and he sees that God is doing something in my life, he allows me to experience the hardship, as hard as I know it is for him, and allows me to experience the glory, love and miracles of God firsthand because he knows that it will benefit me more.:)
  10. And lastly, I love my fiance because God has given me to him.:) Neither of us is perfect, but our love is made perfect not on our own strength but by the grace of God.:) God knows what is best for us, and I will not contest that because I know it for a fact.:) Norman is a blessing beyond what I prayed for.:) And I will treasure one of the great gifts that God has given me.:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I just want to say that your love has become an inspiration to me to trust in God more and more!!! =) Thank you!!!

Mitch

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish you luck! God Bless!

-Mike of 1000Reasons!

www.1000reasons.co.nr

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home