100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Set of Reasons.:) 71 to 80

I'm nearing 100 and I'm excited to reach it.:) So here's another 10 reasons why I love Norman so much.:)

  1. Where he gets his confidence.:) His confidence is always from God, therefore, no matter what happens and what other people say, his confidence never changes because his confidence comes from God.:)
  2. His strength.:) This man is a very strong person.:) Not just physically but spiritually.:) No matter the situation or circumstances, he can always smile and still have joy in his heart.:)
  3. His heart.:) He has a very good heart.:) A heart that is kind, compassionate, and passionate.:)
  4. His intelligence.:) I always learn something new whenever I'm with him.:)
  5. His love for food.:) Hehe...this is something that we have in common.:) We both love to eat.:) I guess everyone that we know sees that.:D (Disclaimer: We are not obese, we just gained weight when we became engaged.:)Hehe...:D)
  6. His sense of humor.:) He always makes me laugh.:) Makes life more interesting.:)
  7. His optimism.:) He's a very positive thinking person.:) He always look at the positive side of things.:)
  8. He reminds me always how much God loves me.:) More than being secure of his love, he makes sure that I am even more secure that no matter what happens, no matter what I do, God loves me very much.:)
  9. He reminds me always that he should only be the 2nd in my life.:) This merely means that he wants me to put God first in my life before anything or anyone else, even him.:) We both know that the success our marriage rely not only on our own strength but how we always put God first in our lives.:)
  10. His strong desire to know God more.:) Everyday he shares with me whatever enlightenment or revelation God has given him for that day and everyday he is also very excited to know more about God.:) Either through experience or through his words.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home