100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Here's Reasons 21 - 30.:)

Norman and I just had our date yesterday and it was fun.:) It's been some time that we were able to really spend time together due to the holidays so I really enjoyed our time yesterday.:) So here are more reasons why I love Norman so much.:)

  1. He encourages me always. (Whenever I feel insecure or unsure of myself or of what I am doing, he never fails to encourage me and to tell me that I can do it because God is with me.:))
  2. His smile.:) (He has a very beautiful smile.:) And he has a dimple on his left cheek that makes him so handsome whenever he smiles.:) Talo pa si Aga.:D That's my opinion ok?:))
  3. He makes me laugh. (He never fails to make me laugh, no matter my mood.:))
  4. His eyes. (They say the eyes is the window to a persons soul. Whenever I look in his eyes I can see how much he loves me.:) And I can also determine what mood he is in, hehe...:))
  5. His laugh. (He has a very contagious laugh. And the sound of it always brings joy to my heart.:))
  6. His love for books. (I am a bookworm. And I seldom encounter men who are fond of reading books, that's why I was ecstatic when I first knew that he's very interested in reading. We always have fun hanging out together in bookstores, looking for what book to buy or to save up for.:) Really, he's the one I am truly meant for.:))
  7. He shares with me not only his opinions but everything that he learns from the book that he's reading. It is such a blessing to have a partner who shares everything about himself and his mind.:)
  8. He makes me happy.:)
  9. He loves being with me.:) I can always feel his joy whenever we're together.:)
  10. He makes faces always. Some might find this a bit disturbing (I love you honey!:)), but for me, it's who he is and I find it so funny whenever he does it because he always looks so childlike.:) Actually, I love it because he's not afraid to show me his funny or 'child-like' side.:p
That's it for now.:) 'Till next time.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home