100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Reasons 81 to 90!!!:D

I'm almost there!:D It's almost 100!:D Here's another 10 reasons.:D

  1. He always want to do things excellently.:)
  2. He loves for us to have an activity together.:) By this I mean not watching anime together but doing something together.:)
  3. His love to make designs.:) Last weekend we made our invitations together and while we were planning for the design I realize that he has an eye for good designs.:) You should see how concentrated he was while thinking of the designs.:)
  4. His desire to do God's will always.:) He wants to live life to the fullest by living by faith for the glory of God.:)
  5. His strong desire to serve God always.:) In everything that he do he always dedicate it to God and sees it as his way of serving God wherever he may be.:)
  6. He listens to me.:) Whenever I share something to him, he makes sure that he looks at me in the eye.:) It makes me feel that everything I say matters to him.:)
  7. He tells me that what I say is important to him.:) As much as he makes me feel it, it is always a good thing to hear it once in a while.:)
  8. He asks my opinion about things.:) This is his way of telling me that he value my opinions.:)
  9. He includes me in his decision making.:) Let's face it, men sometimes have the habit of making decisions on their own, which is not entirely a bad thing. But it always feels good when our men value our opnions and asks us what do we think of this particular situation.:) Not because he's indecisive, mind you, but because he want's me to feel that I am very much a part of everything in his life.:)
  10. He always point me back to God.:) No matter what happens, and especially when I am having a tantrum (I admit, I do have my days...:D).:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home