100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, February 19, 2007

Reasons 61 to 70.:D

Another set of reasons why I love my fiance.:D

  1. He always pray.:) In all situation of circumstances, he always pray. You can really see how much he loves to give glory to God.:)
  2. He beautiful voice.:) He has a beautiful voice and he loves to sing love songs for me and for God.:)
  3. He serenades me.:) Most people nowadays view serenading as something that is a thing of the past, but Norman doesn't think so.:) He loves to serenade me, anytime and anywhere, even if we are in the mall walking around.:D Hehe...:D BTW, when I say he seranades me, I don't mean that he has a guitar with him, he just sings acapela.:)
  4. The way he looks at me whenever he serenades me.:) When he serenade me he makes sure that he looks at me in the eye, and his eyes always tells me that he means every lyrics that he is singing and that he is dedicating it to me.:D
  5. He always thank God for everything the He has given him.:) He never fails to give thanks to God that He has blessed him so much in so many ways.:)
  6. His passion for whatever it is that he is doing.:) He's a teacher and you can really see how he's passionate about his work.:) He makes sure that he gives his 100% to be excellent in what he is doing.:)
  7. He loves to converse with me.:) Whenever he has a concern about an issue or whenever he has something in his mind, he always talk to me first.:)
  8. He knows his priorities.:) He knows what to do first and what to put first.:)
  9. He shows off God's blessings in his life.:) And that includes me, hehe...:D
  10. His heart to encourage others. He loves to share all of God's miracles in our lives to encourage other people.:) But more than that, I know that he just desires to give glory to God's name.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home