100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Here's 51 to 60.:)

Norman and I will be having our date later on so before I go, here's another 10 reasons why I love my fiance.:)

  1. He always says I love you the first thing he wakes up.:) I have become his official alarm clock and it has been my task to wake him up every morning by calling him and making sure that he wakes up on time.:) And the first thing that he says after saying hello is always I love you.:) Sure makes my day great.:)
  2. He never fails to mention that he is so happy that he is with me.:)
  3. He always says that he's excited to be married to me.:) I feel the same way.:D
  4. The way he says that his hair is always messy.:) If there is one thing that he is very conscious about it's his hair and he always says that his hair is messy even though it's not. At least for me it's not messy.:) Hmmm...come to thing about it, I never saw his hair as messy, hehe...:D
  5. The feel of his hair on my fingers...if it doesn't have any gel on it.:) There are times when I have seen him without gel on his hair and I took the opportunity to run my hands through his hair and I love the feel of it.:) I really can't understand why he sees it as messy...
  6. The way he makes me laugh.:) He has this crazy way of making me laugh by accusing me of doing things that he himself is doing to me.:) Like he'll mess up my hair and then say 'Honey, your hair is messy' or shake me and then ask, 'Honey, why are you shaking?' :)
  7. He never fails to say that I'm cute or beautiful.:) Whenever he has a chance to he compliments me.:) And women really needs to hear it sometimes.:)
  8. His sensitivity.:) He can immediately discern if something is bothering me, even through text messages.:)
  9. He is very considerate.:) Whenever I am in one of those "moods", he knows how to cheer me up and how to make me feel better.:) He rarely gets annoyed at me.:)
  10. He is very sweet.:) In everything.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home