100 hundred phrases is not enough to say what we truly feel... but nonetheless this is our attempt to express our love for each other, as Fiancé, now as Husband/Wife...and the things we love as we live our lives together...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Ok ok, here's 41 to 50.:)

Here's another 10 reasons why I love my fiance sooo much.:D

  1. He acts silly. Aside from making faces, he sometimes (ok, it's most of the time) acts silly just to make me laugh.:) I love it not only because he can make me laugh, but because he makes time with him so memorable.:)
  2. He's so sweet.:) He never fails to say something sweet to me everyday.:)
  3. He thinks ahead. He plans for our future.:) And he always lay down all of his plans to God.:)
  4. He shares with me his fears and concerns. He always includes me in everything that is happening in his life.:)
  5. He is my knight in shinning armor.:) By this I mean that he help me fight anything and everything: anger, insecurities, fears...he wants to be there with me during these experiences.:)
  6. He always prays for me.:) Anytime anywhere.:)
  7. He always wants to hold my hand.:)
  8. The way he hold my hands.:) He hold my hands firmly and securely.:)
  9. His strong desire to serve God.:) His strong love for God is what makes me feel secure the most because I know that he will not do anything to hurt God therefore, he will also not do anything to hurt me.:)
  10. The way he eats.:) So cute.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home